There are few situations that are more highly emotive than relationship break downs. If children are involved the complexity is heightened.
There is also rarely a time where your need for experienced, calm, strategic thinking will be greater. Our Family Law team, led by Suzanne Hallas-Gleeson, is well placed to meet those needs.
Suzanne has over 25 years’ experience in family law. An accomplished litigator and an accredited mediator who understands the benefits, and pitfalls, of litigation vs settlement. Applying a pragmatic, tailored and caring approach to resolving disputes, Suzanne focuses on the interests of her clients’ whilst working to attain the best possible outcome.
Suzanne’s highly regarded reputation, backed by an impressive track record of excellent results, has secured the respect and appreciation of both clients and peers.
Our Family Law services include:
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- Complex commercial property settlements;
- Property settlements;
- Spouse maintenance;
- Parenting matters (including care matters);
- Child Support;
- Child abduction (including Hague Convention matters); and
- Apprehended violence orders and associated criminal charges.